Monthly

Our challenges are now monthly and anything goes.

Pages

Followers

Friday, 5 June 2015

Challenge 6


Good morning lovelies, I hope you have all had a good fortnight.  I can't believe we are in June already.  Anyway I want to thank everyone who entered our last challenge.  I also want to thank everyone who entered my DT Call.  Such a hard choice I had to make.  But I'd like to introduce my new designers please welcome...
New Designers

and now onto our Winners and Top 3

Top 3

No:34  JanR

No:76 Bettina

No:184 Maureen Scott
Well done ladies please take our Top 3 badge

Winners

No:116 Nikki Stalker
you have won 3 images from Jiggery Makery

No:206 Denice B
you have won 3 files from Deedee digis
Well done ladies please take our Winners Badge. Please email me Erin for details on how to claim your prizes.
erinwithattitude@gmail.com

Thank you to our fabulous sponsors
Jiggery Makery
And
Deedee digis

Challenge 6
Anything Goes

Our Sponsor this fortnight is 
Rosey Hearts
Rosey Hearts Digis
Melissa is offering 3 digi images

The Stamping Boutique
The Stamping Boutique
TSB is offering

Now for some amazing inspiration from my fabulous team

Sue


Carol

Carla

Chris

Sharon

Jennifer
Thank you so much ladies, you all did an amazing job as always..



15 comments:

  1. super, super, super!!!! what stunning creations... and such a fun challenge! we at TSB are absolutely deeeeeee lighted to be sponsoring! wooo hooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! thank you for my top 3 spot! Congrats to all the winners! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations!!! Huge congrats to everyone too! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super design team samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge this week. I love the sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work by the DT! Thank you for a fabulous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful way to start my day, thanks for choosing my card as one of the winners. I'll send an email! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations from the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovelies, Thank you all for your comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS to the new Teamies and fabulous DT pieces - I really love Carla's parade :-D
    Thank you for this Challenge xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ike, I only just noticed your comment about the parade! I so appreciate it!

      Delete
  11. Fantastic work, DT! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fun challenge! I accidentally put #2 after my name, but it was my first entry. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challenge - thank you so much for posting this. You have a really talented DT group. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete